Departure from Aix en Provence
This activity is available from Monday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m to 2.30 p.m
Our gourmet cooking course is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the Aix way of life. We invite your to share our love of Provence through an exploration of our incredible outdoor markets. We will choose fresh seasonal produce to prepare in our apartment located in the historical center of Aix en Provence. Our 3-course lunch will be accompanied by a guided tasting of 3 wines.
First, we will meet at the apartment located in the historical center of Aix en Provence at 9.30 a.m for coffee and explain the process with respect to menu and shopping. Then we’ll go over the famous market of fruits and vegetables to choose fresh, seasonal ingredients with which we will prepare together for lunch, discussing all about the culture of French cuisine and how they buy and eat.
Around 10.30, we will begin to prepare our lunch by sharing with you some tips and know-how to prepare delicious meals that you can easily recreate at home.
At 1 p.m it will be the time to sit and enjoy the meal that you have just prepared. Throughout the meal, you will have the opportunity to discover the world of wine and Provencal food and wine pairings.
Important : If you have problems with allergies or dietary restrictions, thank you to specify when registering.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Visit and purchase of products on the market
- Cooking with a Chef
- The services of an English speaking wine expert
- Tasting of 3 different wines
- A 3 course meal with the dishes that have been prepared
- Answers to all your wine-related questions
- The guarantee of a great friendly time with us
- Documents on the history of local wines and tasting techniques
- All extra services not mentioned in the program
- All personal expenses
Meeting point at a local apartment in the center of Aix en Provence.
Pick up information
Class finishes at apartment
- This activity is subject to availability at time of booking
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Prices are in Euro
- Prices for groups of 2 to 6 persons maximum
Possible languages: English