Departure from Aix en Provence
From May to September
Today, discover the magnificent island of Corsica, coined the "Island of Beauty" as it is without a doubt one of the most breathtaking islands of the Mediterranean Sea. We will depart from the Aix en Provence or Marseille airport in a private plane. We will fly over the Mediterranean Sea and experience the highlights of Corsica from the air before we land. Here, We have carefully selected and established links with a Corsican wine-grower who will welcome you for a wine tasting session and a private meal.
His real “savoir faire”, his taste for authenticity and his love of Corsica will carry you away. Leaning against the mountains overlooking the sea, what could be more exceptional than to come and enjoy this area and it’s delicious Corsican products !
After lunch, we will visit a traditional Corsican delicatessen in the mountains. This is an opportunity to discover a craftsman working with traditional methods while providing quality products.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The services of an English speaking wine expert
- Transportation in a luxury 7 seat car Transport to / from Aix en Provence or Marseille
- Transfer to Corsica Island by private plane 1 pilot and 1 co-pilot
- Transport on site
- Entrance to the vineyard
- Visit to one vineyard
- Entrance and visit to the barrel cellar and production facilities
- Commented tasting sessions
- Answers to all your wine-related questions
- A typical Corsican meal
- Free entrance and visit the delicatessen
- The guarantee of a great friendly time with us
- Documents on the history of local wines and tasting techniques
- All extra services not mentioned in the program
- All personal expenses
Hotel pick up in Aix en Provence
Pick up information
Tour returns to original departure point
This activity is available from Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m to 20 p.m
depending on the weather and reservations (these times are approximate
and may vary).
This tour is private in which case we can collect you and drop you off
at your hotel or B&B in a luxury 7 seat car up to 10 km around Aix
en Provence (should you wish to be collected or dropped off at a
different place, extra travel fees may apply). This activity is subject to weather conditions.
Please bring with you:
- Suitable footwear
- A hat or a cap
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Prices are in Euro
- Private tour for 2 to 5 persons maximum
Possible languages: English