Departure from Paris
Who has not dreamt of being locked up in this Palace of a thousand secrets, such as the famous Phantom… of the Opera?
Meandering through the artistic treasure that is the Opera Garnier, this is the unique feeling that will be offered to you by our guide. Loose yourself in its silent corridors, be amazed by its rich architecture and the abundant decor. The disconcerting Pythonisse will greet you before you take the majestic “Grand Escalier”, bringing you to the auditorium, the lounges and the foyers.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Private Guided tour
- Visit the Rotunda
- Visit the Grand Escalier
- Visit the Grand Foyer
- Visit the Auditorium (depending on availability for technical or artistic reasons)
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Entrance fees unless mentioned
Meeting point: In front of the Guided Tours counter inside the Opera Garnier
Tour start at 5.00pm.
Important information: Because of new security measures it is requested that all visitors be present 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Pick up information
Tour ends in front of Opera Garnier
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Maximum 8 passengers per tour
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- High heel shoes are strongly unadvised
- Price are listed as a guide only
- Price is for VIP tour, with private guide
- Single rate for the group from 2 to 8 persons
Possible languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français