Departure from Paris
- On request
Departing from the Palais Royal, follow your guide along to Galerie Vero Dodat for its beautiful art bookshops and onward to the Galerie Vivienne, one of the most majestic passages, with its impressive Italian mosaics that cover the floor and an amazing and quite unique glass roof.
The Galerie Vivienne will then lead you to the Galerie Colbert, where exhibitions are regularly organized. Philatelists will appreciate the Passage des Panoramas, which leads to the Grands Boulevards made famous by Yves Montand’s songs.
Very popular in the 19th century as an access way to the Grands Boulevards from the Palais Royal, the thirty remaining roofed passageways (formerly 140) enable you to plunge into a ”time warp”, cut off from bustle of the street. Today, one can find all kinds of shops here, as well as some cafes and especially, the remnants of a recent past where strolling and parading oneself was an essential activity of daily life.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Private Guided tour
- Visit the following passages: Vero Dodot, Vivienne, Colbert, Passage des Panoramas and the Grands Boulevards
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Entrance fees unless mentioned
Meeting point: At the exit of the Palais Royal metro station, Place Colette
Pick up information
Tour ends on the Grands Boulevards
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Maximum 8 passengers per tour
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- High heel shoes are strongly unadvised
- Price are listed as a guide only
- Price is for VIP tour, with private guide
- Single rate for the group from 2 to 8 persons
Possible languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français