Departure from Marseille
- All year round except May 1st, December 25th and January 1st
1: From 09:00 to 13:00
Pick up your ship and depart for the beautiful town of Aix en Provence. Follow your guide on the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th centuries private
mansions and where large plane trees give shade on hot summer days.
Then move on to visit Place d’Albertas and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See
the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667.
Other landmarks of this vibrant city are the City Hall and the Cathedral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage. The old town is lined with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains.
Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city. Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. Don't miss the opportunity to visit Cézanne's workshop that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Pick up and return at ship
- Transportation in recent compact minivan
- Services of an English / Spanish / French driver/guide
- Walking tour in Aix en Provence
- Entrance fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
Pick up at ship in Marseille
Pick up information
Tour returns to original departure point
- This tour departs from Marseille Port of call
- Tour is for 8 passengers maximum per vehicle
- This tour involves walking some distances
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Program and Prices are listed as a guide only
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in EUR
Possible languages: English, Español, Français