Departure from Nice
- All year round on request
1: From 09:00 to 13:00 / 2: From 14:00 to 16:00
1: 04:00 / 2: 04:00
Pick up at your ship and drive along the Middle Corniche coastal road for a panoramic stop to enjoy a beautiful scenic view on the Principality of Monaco and Cap Martin.
Arrive in the beautiful village of Eze and free time to stroll in the narrow streets of this medieval splendor. Then, head towards the Old Town of Monaco for an interesting visit along the narrow and picturesque streets. Enter the Cathedral, where you will find the tombs of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. We will then take you along the Monaco Grand Prix circuit to reach the fabulous resort of Monte Carlo.
Take a walk around the Place du Casino, one of the most exclusive places in the world, and explore the luxurious shops, the amazing Casino building and the renowned Hotel de Paris. After this exciting visit, we will drive you back to the ship.
Important information: Due to road closures, this tour will not be available during the Monaco Grand Prix. The cathedral may be closed during religious services, especially on Sundays.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Itinerary as mentioned in the program
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- 2 to 8 passengers maximum
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Eventual Gratuities
Pick up and return at ship
Pick up information
Tour returns to original departure point
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Other languages or request
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Extra hour: 65€
- Prices are per group of 2 to 8 persons maximum
- Currency is in Euro
Possible languages: English