Departure from Bordeaux
All year except December 25th, January 1st
From 09:30 to 18:30
Today begin with a panoramic tour of the newly UNESCO classified historical city of Bordeaux. The panoramic tour will allow you to see most of the famous monuments of the city. Bordeaux is classified "City of Art and History" and has been inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List as "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble". It is home to one of Europe's biggest 18th century architectural urban areas and stands out as one of the first French cities to have entered an era of urbanism and metropolitan big scale projects, with the team Gabriel father and son, architects for King Louis XV, under the supervision of two Governors), first Nicolas-François Dupré de Saint-Maur then the Marquis de Tourny.
Pick up from your hotel in Bordeaux. During the guided walking tour you will admire most of the famous monuments of Bordeaux including: Esplanade des Quinconces, Colonnes des Girondins, Grand Théâtre, Allées de Tourny, Cours de l'Intendance, Pont de pierre, Saint-André Cathedral, Tour Pey Berland (1440–1450).
tour will take you to charming St Emilion. Enjoy some free time in the
village or book our exclusive private guided tour of the underground
monuments. You can also participate in a free wine tasting session in
the village. Finally, end the day with a visit and wine tasting session in a classified growth of the Saint Emilion appellation.
This private tour ensures you enjoy full attention from your guide.
Inclusions / Exclusions
1. Bordeaux guided walking tour - 2h
2. Guided walking tour of St Emilion
3. Optional visit of the underground monuments of Saint Emilion
4. Reservation for 1 Classified chateau
5. English speaking driver guide
6. Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivans
7. Free Wifi access on board
8 . Bottled water in the minivan
1. Tasting fees, entrance fees
2. Meals and drinks
3. Personal expenses
Hotel pick up in Bordeaux City Centre (when applicable)
Pick up information
Hotel pick up in Bordeaux City Centre
Drop off at Hotel
- Maximum 8 persons, for larger groups contact us
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Program and Prices are listed as a guide only
- Indicated price is per minivan (not per person)
- Currency is in Euro
Possible languages: Brasileiro, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Japanese