Departure from Marseille
- From June 10th to July 20th 2016
- Tuesdays and Fridays
From 09:00 to 18:00
This morning, departure from Marseille port of call and drive to Aix en Provence. Take a stroll
through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center
of the city and offering a shimmering palette of fragrance and colors.
Free time for personal discovery and lunch on your own during the day.
Then, in the afternoon we will take you to one of the most magical places of the area the Valensole plateau! This is without a doubt THE moment to have your camera ready for some of the most beautiful pictures of lavender fields.
You will pass by picturesque roads lined with golden wheat and blue lavender.
The tour includes many photo oppportunities on the way to Valensole and also free time to discover this traditional Provencal village. Your guide will give you useful information about how to recognize the fine lavender, the uses of lavender essential oil, and also about the lavender crops in Provence.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Pick up and return to ship
- Small group of maximum 8 persons
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Transport in recent & comfortable compact minivan
- Itinerary as mentioned
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions unless mentioned
- Meals, drinks
- Personal insurance and expenses
Radisson Blu hotel
38 Quai Rive Neuve
Pick up information
Tour returns to original departure point
- This tour departs from Marseille city center
- Tour is for 2 to 8 passengers maximum per vehicle
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Program and Prices are listed as a guide only
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in EUR
Possible languages: English