Departure from Tours
From 09:30 to 18:00
Begin the day with a guided tour of the Chateau of Blois. The chateau of Blois is unique by its combination of 4 styles: medieval, gothic, renaissance and classical. Home of kings Louis XII and François I, it keeps the souvenir of a tragic historical event.
After the visit, lunch at a local restaurant with Cheverny & Cour Cheverny wines.
In the afternoon, follow the guide for a visit at the Chateau of Cheverny, which has been owned by the same family since the XIII. The Marquis Hurault de Vibraye, thanks to one of the most beautiful furniture in the Loire Valley, has succeeded in giving warmth and life to his chateau.
End the tour with a visit at the Chateau of Chambord, a unique monument by its architecture and proportions. Leonardo da Vinci probably took part in the conception of the project. With more than 400 rooms and its double spiral staircase, Chambord is a highlight of the Loire Valley.
Inclusions / Exclusions
1. English speaking qualified guide/driver
2. Recent, fully equipped Mercedes minivans
3. Maximum 8 passengers per group
4. Entrance tickets and guided tour of the castles of Blois,Cheverny, Chambord
5. Wine tasting fees at a cellar cave
6. Lunch at a winery or in a traditional restaurant, drinks included.
1. Personal insurance and expenses
2. Gratuities for the driver/guide
3. Extra, other drinks
Tours tourist office across the street from the train station.
Your guide will be parked in front of Tours Tourist Office.
Pick up information
Hotel pick up not available
Tour returns to departure point
Tuesdays and Fridays
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Maximum 8 passengers per tour
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Visits in the wineries are not private
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Not suitable for infants under age of 4
- Children aged 4 - 12 years: half price
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in Euro
Possible languages: English