Departure from Nice
- All year round on request
From 08:30 to 16:30
Port Grimaud began to rise out of the sand dunes around the marshes of the river Giscle on the north shore of the Golfe de Saint-Tropez in 1966. This extraordinary architectural experiment was the idea of François Spoerry who envisioned a town built in the manner of Venice with channels of water and traditional French fisherman's houses, each with a personal boat mooring space at the end of the garden. Known as the 'Venice of Provence' and arranged into four little islands, the colourful houses are linked by bridges over the waterways and surrounded by gardens. After some free time for personal discovery we will head towards the village of Saint Tropez.
Saint Tropez is certainly one of the most famous villages of France. Fashion boutiques, high end Cafés and terraces, luxury yachts for all to contemplate are just but a few features that make this area so unique. Here you will discover the marina and stroll through the small streets of this picturesque fishermen village, well known resort that attracts jet setters from all over the world.
On our way back, we will drive along the coastal road to discover the Esterel mountain range with its splendid red rock formation and breathtaking landscape and scenery.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Itinerary as mentioned in the program
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Small groups of 8 passengers maximum
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions unless mentioned
- Eventual Gratuities
Hotel pick up in Nice. Pick up outside Nice will incur a 15€ supplement.
Pick up information
Tour returns to original departure point
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are listed as a guide only
- Prices are per person
- Currency is in Euro
Possible languages: English